The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On Absent-mindedness

You sure feel tons of symptoms from day 1 of pregnancy, but it's the "absent-mindedness" I never worry about... until I dropped my cellphone, a couple of Corelle plates and pretty much almost everything today! I'm very organized in every way and even though people say you can be forgetful after a general anesthesia, I'm simply not that (which by the way my husband hates about me sometimes)! So maybe having this "absent-mindedness syndrome" is really natural.  I feel overwhelmed and a lot more excited about this big change in my life. Plus the fact that I can't sleep anymore too. I seriously wake up every hour to pee, I find it harder and harder to find a comfortable position to sleep and it's worse than working in a call center! But yeah, huge change... 10 days from now we'll be parents! Another adventure is about to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment