The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Monday, January 16, 2012

Braxton Hicks contractions - going stronger!

They usually call it a dress rehearsal! I think my uterus is now preparing me for the big day. I've been noticing that my contractions are getting more frequent and intense! I'm feeling the tightening of my uterus at least 4 times a day now! I find it hard sometimes because aside from the Braxton Hicks, I also get these lower back to nape spasms  right after each contractions. 


Oh my, I hope our baby waits for 3 more weeks! I'm now scheduled to be confined by Feb. 9 and then C-Section on Feb. 10 at 7:30AM! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time! We pray that everything goes well, that the baby will want come out on time and may he be healthy and normal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment