The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Itchy Tummy

At first I was concerned about getting... or not getting stretchmarks. Even when I was not planning on getting pregnant yet, I had a solid plan to prevent it - lots and lots of lotion! Well sad to say it didn't work for me. I believe that some women inherit good skin from their parents and I'm not one of them. My stretchmarks appeared only on my last weeks of pregnancy. I'm not sure if I have to blame myself for eating too much. I actually have a BIG tummy now that you might think I may be carrying twins! Seriously. Anyway, I've come to accept the fact that I can't wear a two-piece bathing suit anymore or the likes, in fact I'm opting for a "classic cut" C-Section. I  think it will make my healing process much faster, but Nash said that I should do a "bikini-cut". He's still in denial I think, He he he... 


Now, my real concern is my overly itchy tummy! Last night I was awaken by the uncomfortable itchiness (aside from my urges to pee every hour)! I can't take it anymore! I had to put coco butter twice in the middle of the night! Good thing the coco butter temporarily curb the itching but are there any other ways? I sometimes put Argan Oil aside from coco butter. I know it's inevitable because my skin is still stretching but it's way too annoying! I never had this problem before. Oh I can't wait for this to be all over. Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment