The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Friday, April 13, 2012

On Mallings with Xav

I just wanna share that in my recent visits to malls with Xavier - Power Plant, Market Market, Greenbelt and Glorietta - I like Glorietta best. Glorietta 4 has a Family Lounge on the 3rd floor where you can breastfeed and change your baby's diaper comfortably for only P10/pax. I like that they even have individual rooms with pillows for breastfeeding and pumping your breast milk and a common area where you and your family can stay and rest for awhile with the baby.


I hope our malls will have areas for all breastfeeding moms like Glorietta. After all, we love hanging out in malls! So there ... bye for now! Gotta go there now and buy Xav's nebulizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment