The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chocolate Polka Madness

I have been addicted in buying brown polka dots for our baby lately. It all started when I saw Quirks Marketing’s Warehouse Sale last Saturday. They have DwellStudio items you will surely love! You can buy them in Rustan's but Quirks Marketing’s Warehouse Sale gave us a huge discount!

After buying, I immediately checked the prices online (Amazon) to see if we were really able to get a good discount. Of course everything from the US is priced doubled when brought here in manila but I was actually surprised that the items were even cheaper than Amazon!

We bought these:

DwellStudio Baby Dots Stroller Comforter 

DwellStudio Chocolate Dots 3-Piece Bib & Burp Set 

DwellStudio Baby Dots Travel Case 

No comments:

Post a Comment