The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Goodbye Calma?


I never had any problems with breastfeeding and bottle-feeding Xavier at the same time except that if it's bottle-feeding time, Xavier would only latch on the Medela Calma. Yes, we only had one nipple for the entire 7 months! We tried switching him to a different one but he would rather not have his milk if it's not the Calma nipple. 
Calma - Medala House Philippines (+632-725-37-23) P700.00

My problem with this is that the Medela bottles I have at home are all small ones up to 5oz only. I need to get those 8.5oz Medela bottles soooon!




I needed bigger bottles because he needs to drink up to 7oz already so last night I started using the other bottles we got as gift.


Thanks Lem and Karla!


It was such a struggle! I never thought it would be harder this time! 




Was I successful? Yes! I stayed strong for only a minute of crying! I can already say goodbye to our Calma.... for now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment