The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Friday, December 2, 2011

Well hello there, dark armpits!

There are a whole lot of skin changes during pregnancy, especially the darkening of your underarms. Even before I got pregnant I already know that it can happen to me. Sure I was prepared for this but I still scream now every time I look at my armpits in the mirror after shower. My eyes can’t believe how dark they are! I even spent around 50K years back for a laser treatment at Facial Care Center plus Skin Master at Belo only to find out it’ll be so freakin’ bad during pregnancy! Goodbye $$$, goodbye white armpits! People say it usually … USUALLY… disappears on their own after delivery, so I’m crossing all fingers for that. 

(Okay, move along... no picture for this post!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Xandz! It's just normal. I freaked out also at the sight of my armpits when I was pregnant. You'd be soooo suprised at what hormones can do ;) Now, my armpits have lightened but it hasn't returned yet to it's pre-pregnancy shade. But it's ok. Your appearance would just be secondary. You'd be busy attending to the needs of your baby after delivery :)

    ReplyDelete