The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My wish for Christmas is a good night sleep...


I’m already on my 30th week and it’s getting harder and harder to sleep at night! I’m a light sleeper and with all the discomforts I’m experiencing now, it’s worse than ever! I wake up every hour from 2AM just to go to the comfort room and pee! My OB told me to limit my fluid intake from 7PM but it still didn’t help at all. Not to mention all the emotions that you’ll go through during your last trimester like excitement, worries and all that. I sometimes wake up in the wee hours and think about nursery decorations, hospital bag, baby shopping etc.! I also dream about a lot of stuff now, like last night we watched “August Rush” before sleeping and was so moved by the movie that I dreamt about our son – he’s already 11 years old! There are a lot of things that make me restless at night even though I was so tired during the day too like sometimes I wake up because the baby moves a lot, or the sudden leg cramps and all!

I told Nash last night that it’ll probably take one more year before I can have a good night sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment