The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Thursday, December 1, 2011

7 months and still driving…


When I got pregnant I first thought I couldn’t drive at all. I was thinking maybe it’ll be too stressful for me and since my pregnancy is considered “high risk”, I thought I will be bound to stay at home for the most part. I gave a timeline for myself that I will only drive until December but I’m surprised that my pregnancy isn’t affected by driving, especially if you’re driving an automatic car. The key is to not overdo it, consult your OB first and wear your seat belt all the time!

I’m happy that I can still go out and have some fun shopping, watching movies, driving around the city, going to places, parties etc. Although it’s so true that you feel tired all the time! A little walking feels very tiring already plus the dilemma of going to the restroom every 30 minutes is really exhausting! I’m planning that on January - 8th month, I’ll start to take things easy. I should be relaxing more and preparing for the coming of Baby G! I hope to finish my checklist before December! Weee! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment