The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Goodbye Cute Gummy Grins


They say that babies sprout their first teeth on the 7th month. Surprisingly Xav got his first white peek on his 5th. Two weeks ago was hard because he was moody for two days! He didn't even want to sleep on his own crib. 

He had all these teething symptoms:

  • Drooling 
  • Fussiness
  • Biting behavior
  • Refusing food
  • Sleep problems

While the symptoms were just normal, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I  could only comfort him in little ways I can. Giving him a cold teether to chew on was a great help. Sometimes I use a wet towel placed in the chiller. He actually went through it pretty well as I was expecting it to go for a week or two. 

Does it really happen in two days?

Another thing I learned is that it's not true that they'll have diarrhea if they start teething - or at least for Xav. 

We'll see again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment