The New Me

I'm a working wife and mom-of-three to Xav and our twin girls -Yzzy and Zoey. We call them our "XYZ".

Monday, June 25, 2012

On Online Shopping


Don't you just love shopping for your baby? 

Knowing me will give you an idea how OC I am. I planned my pregnancy very well. Everything was just right on schedule! Even my shopping spree was well-planned. On my 7th month of pregnancy I was literally ready for giving birth. I've completed buying all "important" things to have before giving birth. 

When I was 8 months pregnant, I couldn't afford going to the malls and walking around that much. Xavier is indeed a heavy baby (maybe because of all the food I ate which is a different story). So from my 8th-month of pregnancy until Xav was 3-months old, I was addicted to shopping online. It's not quite surprising for someone like me but let me tell you it made my life easier that time and I was very happy with all my purchases.

Here's what I do when shopping online:

1. Know the prices of the items in stores. Search the web and even call stores to get actual retail prices so you can compare them to the online prices. This way you can be sure you're getting a good deal!

2. Make sure the items are authentic. How? Buy only trusted brands and look for trusted online stores. Get feedback and recommendations from people you personally know.

3. You may ask for "actual" photos - especially if it's a second-hand item. 

4. Know the seller. Read comments, feedback or ratings from previous buyers! 

5. If it's a coupon online store and you're paying via credit card, make sure you have the complete details of your card (especially what's registered as your billing address and your name as it appears on the card).

6. Print or record all transaction numbers!

7. Plan. Make sure to order the right size, color, quantity and design! 

8. Always let the seller know you've made the money transfer or payment and send complete details!

9. Check for any item's instruction, manual or even go to Youtube.com to see actual videos of the items! 

10. Give comments or feedback about the product or the seller once received. This may help other buyers like you! 


Here's my favorite coupon sites, online stores and sellers:

Groupon Philippines
Deal Grocer
Ensogo

Amazon
eBay Philippines

Purple Mom
Bambino
Quirks Marketing













No comments:

Post a Comment